Broadcom WLAN 802.11b/g/n Wifi Bluetooth 2.1+EDR in an Acer Aspire 5552 Notebook

xadcirk

Beta member
I Have an Acer Aspire 5552 Notebook that's Hard Drive Crashed 2 days ago. I was forced to replace the hard drive with a new one and the old hard Drive was completely Unrecoverable. I installed a Brand new copy of windows 7 with My product Key and Began reinstalling The drivers. Everything else has gone Back on no issue except for the Drivers for my Driver for the Broadcom WLAN 802.11b/g/n Wifi Bluetooth 2.1+EDR. I have tried to install it several time and each time the installer runs fine, says it's installed and then restarts my computer. The driver dose not register with the hardware in device manager and the device it self continues to show Unrecognized. When i point the Device manager at the Driver file it says that there is not a valid driver for the Device in this data. I have tied Three different Driver down loads, One from Acer, One from broadcom, and one from a Third party site. None of them have worked. I have rolled back my computer to factory settings, Has not resolved the problem. I have Tried installing the Blue tooth Driver for this hardware, that has not worked. After spending an hour with a tech support representative they want me to send my computer in to them where it will Take 7 to 10 days to repair the issue. As this computer is how i work 7+ without it is enough money to buy another one. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom