Broadcom Wireless Network Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardeeps

Beta member
Hi. I am having trouble getting my Broadcom Wireless Network Adapter to work properly. I keep getting this error

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

I have a Gateway MX6027 laptop and i went to their support site and got the drivers. I run the setup and install the drivers, but after the restart, i still get the same problem. I tried unistalling the driver and reinstalling it again but that does not seem to work.

Did this device come with a cd with it if it did then just go to control panel then to system and under the hard ware tab click device manager and the name of the device with the question mark next to it well just right click and and click update drivers then with the cd in the cd rom let the windows search for it automatically and it should fix the problem if it didnt come with a disc then go to the website and downlod the drivers if that doesnt work then its probably a bad device thats when you send it back to the manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom