Brand NEW Computer Issues...IDK what to do?
Well my brand new computer is amazing but i am having issues and i dont know how or what i need to do to correct them and the person (a friend) that built it for me i called but no anwser at this time...
Here is my comp...
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.3 $M 1333MHz Box
Lite-ON 20X LH20A1P-186 Double Lay
Seagate 500GB, SATA, 16 MB Buffer
ASUS P5K-SE IP35EX, 64-bit Quad Core CPU, 8GE
UNEEC ATX 520 24PIN +SATA, pci rEADY
(2) KVR667D2N5/1GB PC5300 DDR2/667
eVGA 256-P2-N751-TR GF 8600GT 256 MB PCI-E
ENCORE WIRELESS G, PCI Land Card
Samsung 226BW 22" WS LCD Monitor
Logitech Media Elite Keyboard
Logitech MX518 Mouse
1. While watching a movie i changed the resolution...movie begins to skip...to correct i have to exit the entire movie program and then restart that program.
2. I was downloading Counter Strike Source and is was download at a rate under 50...
3. At one point i had steam open and downloading css, aim open, and i had a movie playing...for some reason the internet server connection is lost and the computer/mouse goes crazy...it would work for about 5 secs, then it would freeze for 2 seconds...repeating until i would close all programs and simply restart the comp...
4. If i for some reason lose my internet connection i can get back on to aim or the internet even if it says i have great connection...again i have to restart my computer...
5. This morning, my buddy told me that it sounds like something is wrong with my video card...driver...so he asked me what it sayed and he sent me a link to undate the driver...things began to work better and steam was downloading css around 300 (still not sure if this is good or not but its better then 50)...the game finished downloading so i went in and began look at the settings and take a few of the test...at one point i changed the resolution (not in game play) and the comp froze to the point that i control alt delete didn't work...again i had to restart.
6. Come home tonight from work and found that aim was disconnected...so i wanted to reconncet and it wouldn't...again i had to reconnect to be able to use aim and the internet...
7. Now back on aim, i was explaining all of this to my brother and i went to click something on aim and it went blank, and i lost connection...again...
...this is where i am now...
o by the way, we have Verizon Fiber Optic Internet...im thinking that i shouldn't be having these issues with that...i could understand with something else...
...so what do i need to do?