Bought new pc, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetlow_63

Baseband Member
I bought a new pc, which arrived today. I ordered it with the C2D E6600. After checking with cpu-z and everest, it looks like they have installed the E6400. Is there anyway the programs could be wrong?

i doubt it, what is the company that made it? besides if i were you i would just put it off cause an E6400 isnt much slower then an E6600 BUT, since you didnt get what you paid for i would complain to the company

I'm going to complain. The only problem is that they're only a small company and so might not have anyone available on a saturday, so I might have to wait until monday.

Nah it's a company I found on the internet. They;ve been great until now, and it may well just be a simple mistake, so I won't say their name as it is really bad press for them. If my complaint is not dealt with satisftorily though, I'll slate them in public on here.

That's the plan. I don't fancy having to send it back to them to have the processor replaced though. I'll see if I can make them come and pick it up.

I talked to the company today, they were very apologetic and someone is coming to pick the computer up tomorrow. I will have it back by Thursday. I'm very pleased with the company. Hopefully they'll give me something to make up for it, they upgraded my hard drive from 200 to 300gb when it took longer than expected to arrive. I can't complain really, as the price was about 300 pounds cheaper than I found it anywhere else.
I highly recommend PC Option (www.pcoption.co.uk) the service is very helpful, and as it's a small company, you get to talk to the same guy every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom