On-board front jack doesn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendBreath

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I got the ASUS A8N-E, I'm using the on-board audio. The problem is that the front audio jack doesn't work anymore, but it was working less than a hour ago. When I plug it in the side or rear jack for example, it works perfectly. I've messed around with another sound card on that computer then after it wasn't working anymore. Can someone help me? Getting desesperate.:confused:

nitestick said:
advanced volume controls? check that your onboard sound is still enabled as the default sound device

Well the thing is that my rear, side, sub/center jack works perfectly. I can still listen to my music right now but not from my front jack.

EDIT: If I launch the RealTek Sound Manager and I do a connector sensing while my speakers are in the front jack, it does detect it, and I ear a short high pitch noise in my speakers, it always does that sound when I do a connector sensing, and if I play music while doing the connector sensing, while there is the high pitch noise I ear my music for a second. Gezz this is confusing me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom