Blurred grey screen whit flashing grey lines that fixes itself and reocurs

MeCho

Beta member
So one day for apperantly no reason what so ever my computer screen turned on darker and have these grey lines flashing and colors seem a bit bluredand all the letters have white around themwthe interesting thing is that it "fixes" itself from time to time to become white again even more white then it used to before all this started andthe fix can last anywhere from half a second to several hours and eventualy it turns back to what is wasits not the wire as most people suggested becouse ive tried changing monitors whit seperate wires and the problem continues i also tried changing video drivers scanin for malware and cleaning dust from video board nothing seems to help it gives me some time to rejoice on its own will as it seems whenever pc likes to right now however i do not have the comfort of white clear screan that doesnt hurt eyes looking at after 15 min.

Please help guys :(

So one day for apperantly no reason what so ever my computer screen turned on darker and have these grey lines flashing and colors seem a bit bluredand all the letters have white around themwthe interesting thing is that it "fixes" itself from time to time to become white again even more white then it used to before all this started andthe fix can last anywhere from half a second to several hours and eventualy it turns back to what is wasits not the wire as most people suggested becouse ive tried changing monitors whit seperate wires and the problem continues i also tried changing video drivers scanin for malware and cleaning dust from video board nothing seems to help it gives me some time to rejoice on its own will as it seems whenever pc likes to right now however i do not have the comfort of white clear screan that doesnt hurt eyes looking at after 15 min.

Please help guys :(

What type of computer do you have ?
what kind of monitor are you using by chance and how old is it ?
Lastly do you have a graphics card or is this strictly on board ?

As i said i canged to seperate monitors and the problem remains even though it is all fine on another computer.... i am curently using Flatron F900P monitor ... Computer: Pentium 4 2.6GHZ 512 RAM and using NVIDIA GeForce 6200 video card

If there's no change when you try different monitors and cables...then it's most likely that your video card is crapping out on you

If there's no change when you try different monitors and cables...then it's most likely that your video card is crapping out on you

Agreed with Joe.

Do you have onboard video that you could try? If not, replace the GPU and see if that solves your issues.

Back
Top Bottom