Originally Posted by Silver!
Well yeah. I'd have to get rid of the virus. Then I could download the driver too. But there is no way I see myself getting rid of it because I get confused easily.
Let me put it THIS way...Seeing you want to format and redo Windows, why not give "Combofix" a shot? All you have to do is ( IF your pc will allow to download )..
1) Download Combofix
2) Restart PC but KEEP ON TAPPING THE F8-KEY! ( doesnt matter WHAT the pc might bring up, just hit "enter" if something else pops up, but IMMEDIATLY carry on hitting the F8 key
3) You will enter a BLACK screen
4) Choose "Safe mode WITH Network"
5) Run combofix ( might take a while, but read EVERYTHING it asks you )
IF it so happens that Combofix want to restart, LET IT DO SO BY ITSELF...BUTTT
as SOON as your PC starts, start tapping the F8 key again ( we want to enter Windows the SAME way SAFE MODE + NETWORK )
6) Let Combofix finish
7) Restart PC
8) HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL