Blue screen Machine_Check_Exception

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_bo

Daemon Poster
My new graphic card keeps making my moniter go into sleep mode when i try and play games but it doesnt shut my pc down or anything (no erros) but I have but my old graphics card in and now when i am trying to play the game it comes up with a blue screen

stating: Machine_Check_Exception

Stop:0x00000009c (0x00000004,0x80545ff0,0xb2000000,0x000070f0f)

Beginning dump of physical memory

old card :radeon 7000
new card: radeon 9550
this prob a driver issue but how can i get rid of both drives and the install my new 1 again

You should be in Safe mode while doing this...

Through Device manager you can Uninstall the device, this should drop both drives you currently have installed.

After you unistall the device you will need to "update" the driver again... I would suggest running the driver executable once you have uninstalled the card and rebooted.

if its not the drivers its most likley just a hardware incompatibility or something. do both cards do this or just one? also update the chipset and flash the bios.

Well bradly who told me 2 check the voltage on my power supply and i found tht out and i could also move the voltage higher and lower. When i went to move the power supply higher my screwdriver got in the way and blow it up lol So i have brought a 400w and i am going to try it now, to see if this fixed ma problem. i will post further information

lol please dont tell me you had it pluged in while working with it lmfao that will be a story i can tell some friends hahaha

No i turned off the power n went to pull the cord and it the power suplly and parks came off lol i really do need help on this problem? please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom