Blue Screen Errors for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcd456

Solid State Member
Hi and thankyou all

My old computer's motherboard is fried, so I bought a new one and upgraded the computer a bit (with athlon 3200 and 1gb ram)

However, after i reformatted the computer,
the PC always randomly gives me blue screen errors, and those errors differ quite a bit (such as nv4_disp, a vid card driver problem, but i think I fixed that, and errors such as 0x00000c2 and something similar)

I was wondering what can I do to check what part of my computer is wrong. All my drivers are official, so i think it should be fine
I also did memtest, and it seems ok

Is there any way to check whatever is wrong? It's really frustrating to have a computer crashes more than twice everyday.

Thankyou all

go into control panel and admininstration tools,and event viewer and see if there is errors in the system or apps. right click on my computer goto, propetties then hardware then device manager and see if a device has an exclamation mark?

thanks a lot

in Event Viewer, there are quite a few errors and warnings

as for Device manager, apparently I forgot to install my ethernet controler + PCI simple com. Ctrler
Will that cause the blue screen?

Again, thanks

this is an example of one of the errors:

142rlnd.jpg

The error said it's caused by a file in d:/
however, my d:/ is a dvd rewriter, so I have no idea how there can be any files in it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom