Blue screen of death help!

Not that I know of, after installing it and the drivers, I haven't messed with it. I try stay clear of messing with settings on things due to my lack of knowledge on them!

What I have noticed is that windows automatically installs "video controller (vga compatible)" , and , "audio device on high definition audio bus" automatically when I start up my computer after wiping my drivers. Could these be interfering with my nvidia drivers im installing?

What I have noticed is that windows automatically installs "video controller (vga compatible)" , and , "audio device on high definition audio bus" automatically when I start up my computer after wiping my drivers. Could these be interfering with my nvidia drivers im installing?

No, that's fine. Those are the default Windows drivers so that the display device is at least somewhat usable by the system.

Right thanks a lot! Running the chkdsk now! I'll write back once it's done, probably watch a film or something whilst it gets through it all!

shall do! From the looks of things it's going to be a lengthy process, currently only on 190000 out of 601840! Hoping it speeds up towards the end!

So I thought the issue was fixed until I just got another blue screen... Strangely this one was a different stop code. I'll post an image for you to see in a few minutes! (Also this one come with its own mini dump folder which hasn't occurred in a long time!)

Last edited:
bluescreen 3.jpg
I'm having trouble linking the minidump file as its not allowing me to open it. This problem does not occur with some of the older minidumps stored, any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom