Blue Screen of Death.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota

Beta member
Hello,

Last night I was on my PC and I got the blue screen of death.I was messing around with scripts for the new Logitech G15 keyboard (not that it has anything to do with it ). Anways, I rebooted and then my PC wouldn't boot up. At first I thought maybe it was my vid card cause nothing was showing on screen, I couldn't even get past post (monitor wouldn't kick in) I replaced my card with an older one just to test and still nothing, then I took my card which was in my PC and put it into my other PC and that wouldn't even boot up. I also noticed that there was no power getting to my hard drives ( 2 80G IDE drives) but my power supply is working cause all my fans are spinning, including my arctic cooler I have installed to my vid card. I am thinking it might be my motherboard but I am not sure. I want to be sure before I start buying new parts. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestion to what it maybe or something I can do to test it. I am completely stumped on this one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom