Blue Screen of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't have anything on the harddrive because i just hooked it up, but how do I reformat again, I forgot?

Is it a slave right now? Change the jumpers to a master drive. Are you using Windows by the way? Home or SP2? If you're using either one, insert the CD into your drive. Run the set-up and hopefully it will work.

Is it a slave right now? Change the jumpers to a master drive. Are you using Windows by the way? Home or SP2? If you're using either one, insert the CD into your drive. Run the set-up and hopefully it will work.

Master I believe

quick question, what if it is memory instead of the harddrive, just like what the first guy said, will wiping out the harddrive do me any good? When I call computer shops, they say they can run a diagnotics or something like that, I said heck I can do that, they said they use that to find the problem, thing is, its hard to do.

ok I deleted the partition

Now it says:
1.Format the partition using the NTFS file system (quick)
2.Format the partition using the NTFS file system

which one do I pick?

Coming guys I need help here.......

Wait, agh I was stuck on this one too. Click Format the partition using the NTFS file system (quick).

lol, well I believe you was right about the harddrive, looked up information on 0x000000F4, thing is, which option do I choose? I'll be waiting.....

ok, i choose the quick but as I was waiting earlier, Blue screen of death happened again while it was on the screen saver, I hope this works if not, I''ll check the memory, and if it is not the memory, well, computer shop $55/hour here we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom