I have recently built my own computer and installed windows 7 on it. At first after installion everything look fine. But then as tie progresses I get more and more blue screens (ostly during start up) untill it will no longer boot. Booting in safe mode fails eventually too. I have installed all drivers. My build is below. Could this be caused by a defective hard drive?
I have tried running diagnostics on the drive but they do not seem to work. Chkdsk usually finds errors every time it is run. Thank you for your time.
Below is a link to the dump files.
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
(Bought everything from newegg)
* GIGABYTE GN-WP01GS PCI Wireless Adapter -
* ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM56504357
* Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
* G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
* AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor
* BFG Tech GS-550 550W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.8 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply
* MSI NF750-G55 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
* RAIDMAX Hurricane ATX-248WB Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case