Blue screen crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezly

Beta member
Since ive had my computer ive nerely always had blue screen errors everyday, somtimes more frequent then other times, ive had my computer since late january, i am a active gamer and find it impossible when the game crashes or even worse i have a BSOD, there the odd day where i can go all day without a BSOD but still theres always program crashes, i even have crashes when they computer has first booted up, theres always programs having fatal errors to,there is things ive already tried like new drivers and stuff and they where all done correctly , but still i get the same problems, there was one website i went to i think it wa called driveragent which scanned all my driver and so many had errors and things in them .
these are the errors i have recorded today

All file errors and messages

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PAGE_ERROR_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
fetnd5bv.sys
nv4_disp_dl
htdHDaud.sys
ntfs.sys
RavEx15.sys
kmixer.sys
usbport.sys(i solved this one)

i would be eternaly greatfull if theres anyone who can help me solve any of these problems,

thx wez`

Hey Wezly,
Welcome to T.F.!!

The most common cause of BSODs, is bad memory. So check your memory for errors as well, with a program called memtest86.

You download the ISO image, and burn it on to a CD. Nero is good for this. After you burned it, leave it in the CD drive, and reboot the system. Go into the BIOS, and set the CD drive as the first boot priority. Save the BIOS settings, and then restart the computer. Then the program should just start up by itself. Let this run for a few hours or more, if possible. If theres many errors, then the RAM is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom