Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglez

In Runtime
Well I was playing cod2 at night, my pc had been running perfectly fine the whole day until it just froze up and went to a blue screen saying dumping physical memory at the bottom(sry couldnt get the code since I was so freaked out). Well After not having my pc for a few weeks I saw that it said that people were having virtual memory warnings while using XP in COD2.(I dont know if a blue screen is a virutal memory warning, but I think so) Now my computer doesnt detect windows because it doesnt detect my hard drive. How can I get it to find my hard drive again? I think this would fix the problem but even when I try to reinstall windows it says cant find a hard drive. PLZ HELP

Try going to BIOS (pressing del at startup) and looking through to see if your harddrive is set to primary boot disc so it will try and boot windows from your harddrive

You can also check to see if the harddrive is plugged in properly, it will need a power cable going into it and either an IDE cable (a wide cable) or a Serial ATA cable (smaller) depending on which type of harddrive you have. Check if those are in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom