Bitcomet blue screen OF DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not called nvidea firewall in the install/uninstall its called net force acess or something along those lines i cant remeber exact name

It doesnt do anything other than limit the tcip's which if you have a virus already its possible to get "hacked" but if not then your fine, just use another firewall like norton or something, personally i dont have a firewall i just watch what i download

personally i dont have a firewall i just watch what i download

Whoaaaaaa man, you really need a firewall! Just because you watch what you download doesn't mean you can't get attacked. You need a firewall to hide you from pingers that can see your computer and it's vulnerability. About 90% of the time, they will not compromise your security but your privacy. Correct me if I am wrong anybody.

Get Comodo free firewall. Quite a nice firewall...I'm running it on both of my machines. I prefer the v2.4 to the newer v3 though, myself.

utorrent, says i need to uninstall nvidia firewall... idk how or if i want to...

mmmmm not a good idea , just disable it Dont uninstall it

BTW use Peer Guardian 2 to Filter out the useless IPs connecting to your system (freeware)

o ya and AVG is s***

if i delete this, will i get hacked easily?

if you get rid of your bullet proof vest while under a gunfire, will you survive?

if the hackers like your resources or just want to mess around with your system then sure they can hack into you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom