Bit of a pickle...but my computer/HDD has problems

DrNightHunter

Beta member
Good day,i present to you my problem and ive been looking EVERYWHERE for a solution either temporary or permanent....

im a gamer,so ive had this computer for almost 3-4 years now and just now i started having problems

when i first got my PC it had WinVista,it worked for about a year or 2 and one day,out of the blue,my computer wouldnt work anymore...my initial reaction was that my PC got a virus and it eff'd me over so i got my hands on WinXP and installed it,my games,etc...same story:worked until it gave out...this time it took less time to break...now i install Win7 after this and it worked like a charm til..."boop" dead again,same thing,even less time...so i gave Win7 another go and this is where it all began to drive me insane...

My computer wouldnt install any of my games,it starts to get heavy,slow,and poopy after some time,if i does happen to eff up again like last times,it works fine/poopy the night before,i go to bed and when i wake up and start the bad boy...nothing,zero,zip,nada

so this problem is driving me insane because
1.ive been looking EVERYWHERE for a possible solution
2.my folks said they would try and see if they can fix my PC,but they dont give a flying ****
3.i have not played ANY games since then and im missing out on the fun

i used HDD regenerator,DBAN,and disk defragment and they all dont fix jack poop...so my last resort is the forums

im not looking for a MAGIC MIRACLE! im looking for a way to let me play some tf2 or some APB with friends for atleast an hour

if it all boils down to the fact that i have to buy a new hard drive so be it...but for the moment...i need your help

Thank you

What do you mean when you say your computer gave out or died?
What specifically happened?
Also, what is your computer maker and model?
Just telling us that your computer doesn't work after awhile tells us little in terms of diagnosing a problem with it. It's like calling a mechanic and telling him or her "my car doesn't work, how do I fix it?".

If you think your HDD is dying, try running this HDD utility program. Crystal Disk Info, link below.
CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
What is the health status of your drive? If warning/caution or bad then It is likely dying, and a new HDD would solve the problem.

What do you mean when you say your computer gave out or died?
What specifically happened?
Also, what is your computer maker and model?
Just telling us that your computer doesn't work after awhile tells us little in terms of diagnosing a problem with it. It's like calling a mechanic and telling him or her "my car doesn't work, how do I fix it?".

If you think your HDD is dying, try running this HDD utility program. Crystal Disk Info, link below.
CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
What is the health status of your drive? If warning/caution or bad then It is likely dying, and a new HDD would solve the problem.
this is what happend
Vista:was playing something,late at night,call quits.I turn off my PC go to bed and the next morning i wake up,i get up,turn my computer on and it does the normal BIOS screens and such it goes to the "starting windows" screen and then black for a second,the computer then restarts itself and does this on a loop

XP/Win7 same deal:working the night before,turn off PC,bed,wake up,turn on,nothing...same deal everytime

screens,black then restarts,loop

and thank you for posting a link,ill try it out immediately

Back
Top Bottom