Bios Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischa

Just Epic.
Not sure if this is the right place to start the thread, if it isnt feel free to move it.

Basically i want to update my bios for my asus sabertooth p67. when i download the latest bios it is in a Rom format, what do i do with it? do i need a program or something that will do everything for me or do i have to do something else with it?

Edit: my usb ports arent working properly either all they do is power the device plugged in. For example i plug in my phone and it starts charging but i cant look at any of the files on it as it doesnt show up in my computer and doesnt even say could not install device drivers etc. Nothing happens except that it starts charging. One of my usb ports refuses to even do anything!
The one exception is my wireless mouse, the receiver thing is plugged in and allows me to use the mouse.

may want to look for usb driver/firmware and or chipset updates.

.rom load it onto your usb flash drive, go into bios.
there should be a bios update utility or similar.

Once you have the bios ROM file downloaded to a known location you should restart the computer and enter the bios. Enter Advanced Mode and go to the tab labeled TOOL. You should see a setting labeled Asus EZ Flash 2 Utility, select it. This will start the Flash Utility, your screen may blink once or twice. Once the Flash Utility has loaded you'll need to navigate to the location of the saved bios ROM file, select the file and follow the on-screen instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom