bios problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taren

Beta member
Hello i have build my own system in december it has worked great but now i have been having troubles with it it gives me an error of a bad bios so my roommate thought it was b/c the bois was out of date and he updated the bios for me then just today i was about to play a Battle field 2 and my whole system crashed then when it was booting it up again it stopped then restarted the boot system again ( it has done this before but i don't remember how often it has done it) just so you know i have a Asus M2A-MVP motherboard amd 480x Chipset, AMD dual core 3ghz am2 socket, Ati Radeon hd2600 xt PCI-express, 2 gb dual channel ddr2, 260gb Maxtor Hard Drive, I had build this system to game on

Go into the BIOS and change the setting that says Reboot on error. you want it to stop on error. That way it will display the BSOD and the error codes. We can use the error codes to find out what is going on with your computer by looking them up on Microsoft's site.

ok i have done that at least i think i have and there is no error shown not at the moment any way but i was able to overclock my ram now i can't touch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom