Beeping compaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

T88SupraStyle

In Runtime
Ok, so i disconnected my computer to clean off all the dust and all that good stuff.. When i went to plug it back in.. I turned it on, but my monitor didnt turn on or anything mouse, keyboard etc. I just kept beeping every 2 seconds. and i do not know what is wrong. I never disconnected anything internally or any of that stuff. could someone please help me on figuring out what it is that is beeping at me. I have no idea what it could be. i checked all the cables and they are all plugged in perfectly. please help. Thanks.

Nevermind i think its the RAM memory. I just looked on google and it has all the beeping codes for my specific computer. Thanks anyway. :(

Ok, so i bought PNY 1GB DDR RAM for my stupid little compaq. I put it in and it stopped beeping. But now, the monitor doesnt turn on, keyboard, or mouse. Does anyone think that i might have fried the mother board or something. And also. when i flip the Ram Stick the other way. It started burning up. i do not know what is wrong now. im kind of stuck. please help. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom