Been workin on this for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas7000

Beta member
I recently formatted my notebook with a version of Windows that was for a pc. Everything is good except my battery is no longer recognized. I have a Dell Inspiron 700m.

Thx.

All versions of Windows can run on either a desktop or a laptop, both are PC's. Check Dell's site for battery drivers, as your laptop's battery may not be recognized by the default Windows drivers.

ya I already checked the site no batt. drivers. It's weird when I go to device settings under computer it just says standard pc.

Moved to:

Windows Operating system and software

Default battery not recognized in windows.
This sucks folks, I recently formatted my notebook(Dell Inspiron 700m) and after installing xp pro, my battery is not recognized anymore. No battery drivers exist on Dell.com could I have missed a step when it asks me to install some things in the bluescreen beginning of windows setup, I thought I read that somewhere.

Thanks guys.

Right click on your desktop and select screen saver then select power use the drop down and select laptop. That may help you out.

Tried it but that doesn't help me with battery meter. Is there a way to install battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom