Bad_pool_caller

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3dimindtr1cks

In Runtime
Hey guys I recently posted this in the Windows Operating System forum but i dont think that is the issue any more.....I recently have had this problem when trying to reinstall windows XP home edition....I ran memtest on my ram and it came back with NO errors...Then I go to install Windows XP Home and it WORKS FINE until it gets to 34 Minutes in the setup where it is 3/4 of the way done installing devices... Then the screen goes black and then comes back on then goes blue...it is displaying BAD_POOL_CALLER which is usually a memory/RAM issue but memtest came back perfect...it is VERY CONFUSING and i thought maybe you guys could help...I do NOT hear clicking from the hard drive but i have noticed that once it hits the 34 minutes the computer becomes silent like the fan kind of slows down and you dont really hear much action going on in the PC. Let me know if you guys have ANY ideas on what it could be...THANKS A LOT...my AIM in MightyMos2005 if you wanna help me there instead.

Umm how can i do that if it wont even install windows...i cant even get to my desktop...i am using my laptop to send these errors and such...I dont know what to do or where to go for help...I deleted my Windows partition file and am waiting for someone to tell me what could be the problem or what to do. Whether it be my hard drive or what? Let me know thanks a lot

oh and i tought it got installed and running but you had a bsod somewhere in the middle my bad, anyway get into the bios goto pc health monitoring/hardware monitoring and report back with voltages & cpu temperature, and also what cpu do you have? also is your system running in stock speed or overclocked? as for the hard drive there is one way to know which is to test it with the manufacturer diagnostic software (youll find it easily on the manufacturer site)

i really dont remember which F key to press to get there lol im sorry but i am drawing a blank...what key do i hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom