BAD BAD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, i just build my new computer, and now im starting to game... and when i do.. every 10 minutes atleast i freeze and im stuck in one spot.. and i cant do anything til it unfreezes.. alot of friends say i need a AMD Optimizer but when i install it, it gives me the 1721 error, they said i should rename or delete the Installshield but that doesnt work, and also been told Vista which im running comes with the Optimizer... but in game my game freezes... i have a Biostar mobo and running black edition AMD athlon 5000+ 2.6ghz with 2gb of ram... with a decent video card the Ati HD 2600 512mb.. any ideas

Well your post is kinda hard to understand. Why do you need an AMD optimizer? Have you checked your Temps? Install a program to see what your temps are. Also make sure your CPU heat sink are seated properly.
Did vista install good any hitches during install? Uninstall the optimizer and find a program to clean up your registry. If you cant find any way to check your temps as soon as it locks up shut down and look at temps in your BIOS.

The CPU optimizer.. is a fix for playing games... its suppose to fix any problems.. but its not letting me install it, im having an error... and my CPU temp are fine, i have a gauge on my Tower its around 25C my post is about having a Error 1721... not letting me install the CPU optimizer... and my Vista install was quick and easy no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom