Azuz P8N-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyriadon

Solid State Member
received a pc for free from a friend and im planning on setting it up and giving it to my gf as she dosent have a pc. having one issue here tho. the system keeps freezing on loadup or if i enter into bios. its a problem with the MB i know this much. its the Azuz P8N-E other people have had the same issue. the system freezes before windows can load or freezes in the bios. advice?

Unplug everything from the back minus the keyboard mouse and monitor and go from there.

You can also pull the cmos battery for 5 minutes to reset the bios to default. Do you know if your friend was overclocking with this board?

tried this nothing changed. ive rest the CMOS and nothing has changed ive also tried booting from 3 different HDDs with no change

Have you tried different ram configurations? Most notably try to boot with just 1 stick installed.

Keep in mind you do not have to have a hd attached to boot into bios.

tried booting with no HDD to no avail the bios still freezes ive also trued the ram in all 4 slots and this did not work either. i would flash the bios itself but i cannot find any pins on the Bord to do so

the PSU is fine tested it with a seperate kit and the RAM is fine as i tested in another system im positive its the bios
il go look for a floppy disk now :p not sure if i have one
edit: thanks for the hlp no floppy im afraid so im gonna have to borrow one from collage tomorrow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom