Audio problems

Jamie199

Beta member
I had to reset my laptop and now my sound has gone. All my sound devices have disappeared in playback devices. High definition audio device cannot start and is up to date. I tried to troubleshooting but nothing helps me.

I had to reset my laptop and now my sound has gone. All my sound devices have disappeared in playback devices. High definition audio device cannot start and is up to date. I tried to troubleshooting but nothing helps me.

try removing then reinstall drivers

I installed a driver but i dont think thats the problem

The issue you're describing means that Windows cannot start the driver correctly. You need to go to the manufacturer's web site and download the drivers that are specifically for your sound card. Installing "a" driver is different than installing the correct drivers.

What kind of laptop do you have? Make and model, please, so I can attempt to provide a link for you.

The issue you're describing means that Windows cannot start the driver correctly. You need to go to the manufacturer's web site and download the drivers that are specifically for your sound card. Installing "a" driver is different than installing the correct drivers.

What kind of laptop do you have? Make and model, please, so I can attempt to provide a link for you.

I tried that already it worked thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom