ATX Fanless mini-ITX Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I am looking for a smaller, quieter PSU for my Atom 330 ITX home file server.

My case came with this: Newegg.com - hec HEC200SA2FX 200W Mini ITX Active PFC Power Supply
Only it is branded CoolerMaster. That fat 40mm fan in there is loud. And I'm not sure if it can run fanless.

I was looking at Pico-PSU's, but they do not supply a 4-pin for my CPU/NB, a little short on power also. And they are 20-pin. My board takes 24-pin.

Next, I was searching Google for fanless mini-itx psu, and cam across this:
Newegg.com - Habey HB-LR1005-120W 12V DC-DC ATX Fanless mini-ITX Power Supply Module - Server Accessories
That one does not include a external power brick. However, there are some that do, but all of those have a 20-pin.

Can anyone tell me what external power I need for that?

I am doing that in the meantime. I just would like more access, as the psu overhangs the board by 1", blocking the front port connectors, USB headers and a PCI slot.

Well I rarely suggest going to another site, but Bill aka Mnpctech is the person I think of when it comes to Micro PC's and modding them. You should check out The Mod Brothers.

Just from the specs, you can't say what volts and amps i need? Could just got to Batteries Plus and ask them about it.

Power Supplies

check this site out. i used to work for them and they specialize in microatx/picoatx pc's. also you could call them and ask their sales dept, they're pretty good about knowing everything about the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom