ATI Radeon 9200lx problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris843

Beta member
just found this video card i had from a previous PC and i need to install it into my dell dimension 2400 for the video out the radeon card has. well when i just put it in it worked fine and i could use as i wanted too but i did what i thought was the right thing and installed the software off the ati website for my window version and video card. when i installed the software my LCD monitor said video format not supported so i had to use my TV as a screen and change the resolution settings to view the desktop on my lcd monitor but the screen flickered like crazy and the desktop icons were huge and my screen was moved way down so i could not view my task bar. i was using the ATI control center and no matter what i did i could not get it to work right even after i uninstalled all ATI software. i ended up having to remove the video card and use the stock dell video output so i could figure out what was going on.

b.t.w this is going in my Dell ( :neutral: ) dimension 2400, only upgrades are a gig of ram and a firewire card

i hope somebody can help me becuase this is puzzling, i tried rolling back drivers but without having the card in the desktop i cant? and if i put the card in the same problem happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom