for instructions on making usb key bootable.
Guide To Run Memtest86 Version 2.10 from Bootable Usb Pen (Flash) Drive.
1. First you must make the Usb Pen drive Bootable, follow the guide above.
2. Next Download - Pre-Compiled EXE file for USB Key Version 2.10 (http://www.memtest.org/download/2.10...+-2.10.exe.zip
3. Open the memtest86+-2.10.exe.zip, extract the mt210.exe file to the Root of your Bootable Usb pen drive.
4. Reboot making sure your PC boots to the Usb pen drive.
5. At the C:\ prompt type mt210 and press Enter key.
6. When Memtest has started, press C key for the Settings.
7. Press 1 for the Test Selection Screen.
8. Press 3 to Select which test you want to run.
9. Press 5 and Enter to Select Test #5.
10. Press 0 to Run test #5.
11. Run test #5, for 8-10 passes. If you get No Errors then you can continue to the next test, hit C key for Configuration Menu again.
12. Press 1 for the Test Selection Screen.
13. Press 3 to Select which test you want to run.
14. Press 8 and Enter to select Test #8.
15. Press 0 to run test #8.
16. Again run test #8 for 8-10 passes. If it returns No Errors run the complete set of default tests for 8-10 hours.
17. Memtest starts automatically running the default tests when its started initially.
18. Pressing the Esc key completely Exits Memtest.