ASROCK motherboard rgb header

cruiserM

Beta member
Hey all,

I have this question about my ASRock AB350M PRO4 motherboard. The motherboard does have a RGB_Header1 and an AMD_FAN_LED1 header, but are one of these for programmable led strips? And if they are, can I use the ASrock RGB LED software to customize the led strips?

Thx.
CruiserM

From your manual:

RGB LED header is used to con-nect RGB LED extension cable which allows users to choose from various LED lighting ef-fects.Caution: Never install the RGB LED cable in the wrong orienta-tion; otherwise, the cable may be damaged.*Please refer to page 46 for for further instructions on these two headers.

AMD FAN LED Header is used to connect RGB LED extension cable that comes with AMD heatsink. The cable connection allows users to choose from various LED lighting effects.

Pages 46 and 47 show more detail, and note that you can use the Asrock utility to control the LED strip colors.

Hi...I'm on an ASRock B450 Pro4 and have had issues with addressable RGB since blazing to another profiles when I overhauled from Ryzen 2700X to 3900X. I continue pondering myself and trusting there is a fix soon. There is something on the discussions, yet it was for a Steel Legend from what I read. I wouldn't suggest attempting it since I attempted do it with my form of the Polychrome. I figured out how to leave it on a static white tone for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom