AMD 2300 no video...nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnl83

Baseband Member
Ok I know this a worn down topic, but Im having this issue and I have done plenty searches.

Here is my problem.
I have an Emachine T2341 which is an AMD 2300+
The motherboard is KASROCK K7VM3 KM266PRO 462
When you try to power it up, everything powers on, but it doesnt boot..post or anything. I removed all USB and unneeded hardware. It still wont even post. I removed the Motherboard from the case and powered it up, I still got nothing. I put a video card in, to see by chance what would happen, and nothing. I tried clearing CMOS, removing processor, removing RAM ect.

Its a new power supply too!
The computer was off, and when I went to turn it on, the above problem happend. Any help would be awesome!

Do you have any extra parts that you could use? Maybe a new or used motherboard. If you have tried everything else try what actually gives you the post results! You might be able to pick one up at your local shop.

Has this machine ever booted properly or are you still trying to figure it out from the beginning?

cnl83 said:
Ok I know this a worn down topic, but Im having this issue and I have done plenty searches.

Here is my problem.
I have an Emachine T2341 which is an AMD 2300+
The motherboard is KASROCK K7VM3 KM266PRO 462
When you try to power it up, everything powers on, but it doesnt boot..post or anything. I removed all USB and unneeded hardware. It still wont even post. I removed the Motherboard from the case and powered it up, I still got nothing. I put a video card in, to see by chance what would happen, and nothing. I tried clearing CMOS, removing processor, removing RAM ect.

Its a new power supply too!
The computer was off, and when I went to turn it on, the above problem happend. Any help would be awesome!

it is starting to sound to me that your mobo might be bad.

try turning on the computer with something like the video card or cpu out of it. if it doesnt beep or anything then the mobo probablly isnt posting, which could mean it is dead. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom