accidently spoiled an egg on my motherboard

hi guys.. so I picked up some 96% Alkohol yesterday. and it didn't work. The plastic-hard-egg was just impossible to remove. But I'm glad that my computer doesn't show any elictrical problem until now.

thanks again guys!!

regards

hi guys.. so the brush + 96% alkohol didn't work.. But I guess its OK, cause until now, my computer is working just fine..

thanks again guys!

regards..

If you are blaming us for the alcohol and brush idea for your PC not working, you can forget that. Alcohol is about the only safe product to use for cleaning hardware. If you took a metal brush to it, that's your own fault, as we said tooth brush. There is no way an egg cooked and turned hard like that on any component, I think you took far too long to remove the egg and it has dried and soaked into the coating of the PCB, much like an egg will do to paint it you let it sit for too long.

If you are blaming us for the alcohol and brush idea for your PC not working, you can forget that. Alcohol is about the only safe product to use for cleaning hardware. If you took a metal brush to it, that's your own fault, as we said tooth brush. There is no way an egg cooked and turned hard like that on any component, I think you took far too long to remove the egg and it has dried and soaked into the coating of the PCB, much like an egg will do to paint it you let it sit for too long.

Erm, he wasn't blaming us for it.. He even said he was continuing to use it in previous posts. He just said that it didn't work because it's too hard to get off.

Back
Top Bottom