Accessing an MP3 player's Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacfalcon

Baseband Member
HELP! Accessing an MP3 player's Hard Drive

After my comp had some serious bugs, I decided to reformat, and stored everything I wanted to keep (26GB) on a 30GB MP3 player. When I hooked it up, it would say "Docked" and then I could go to My Computer and Directly access it's internal files. Now that my computer hass been reformated, and reinstalled with windows, I can seem to get it to hook up, so all my old files are trapped!!!

ADDED: It is a Creative Zen Vision: M and:
1. The program on the CD for it doesnt access the part that I accessed.
2. It was nt installed anyways.
I wondered if there was some program that accesses hard drives. Someon told me that mabye some program I HAD was letting me the first time, but I dont know which one, cause all my programs are non-viewable on the MP3 player. I'm re-installing Windows Media Player 11 BETA 2, which I had at the time. Please help cause I have tons of music and movies and games and stuff like that on there that I want back...

Well, there is a special program, but:
1. it doesnt access it like I was accessing it, through my computer.
2. It wasnt installed when it let me access it the first time.
It is a Creative Zen Vision: M

I know you guys (Administrators and Moderators) dont like me posting to bring this to the top of the list, but it's serious, and I need all my files, my dad's files (which are buisness relatred) are very important and are one here too. PLEASE help someone!

For someone reason, the computer wont even read the MP3 player at all, even windows media player doesnt acknowledge it, and the computer gives a litle message in the corner that the connected device cannot be read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom