8800ultra's black pearl editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol if i was making 10% id tell them to spend around 10k, since they're obviously clueless and should be taught a lesson. Get the top phase change unit, seperate water loop for each graphics card, 30" LCD. some ridiculous surround system. Grab the X48 mobo and 8 gigs of DDR3 ram.
rofl
but yeah the x38's rock. i.e. asus maximus or gigabyte dq6.

The thing is..if he spent 6k on his computer in a year or 2 it will be a worthless paperweight.

He should spend 2000-2500 on the computer and just keep swapping out parts and upgrading.

I've never understood people who shell out loads of money for a brand new computer and then keep it for years.l

The thing is..if he spent 6k on his computer in a year or 2 it will be a worthless paperweight.

He should spend 2000-2500 on the computer and just keep swapping out parts and upgrading.

I've never understood people who shell out loads of money for a brand new computer and then keep it for years.l

yeah, that is so true. it is a waste of money

and no, its not that big a performance boost, nor would you ever need anything like that unless youre using multiple, BIG monitors...

I thought you couldnt run multiple monitors in sli.... lol.

well thats different, you can't run SLi while playing a game on dual monitors.. SLi will only show on a single monitor... thats just running multiple monitors.. not running SLi on multiple monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom