8800GTS Video In/Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom118

Daemon Poster
I have an Evga 8800GTS 640mb. I would like to beable to use my television as a monitor. The card is detecting my television however whenever I enable it in the nvidia control panel no display is shown on the television. I have the television connected with an S-video to Composite adapter. The video inputs on the television work just fine and there is no problems with the adapter, it works on my older X1600 pro no problem. Any ideas?

ya i did.. nothing happened... its weird...in catylist control center i could just click and choose the tv as my second display and it would work just fine.. I try to do the same thing in nividia control center and the screen stays black.. not even a flicker.. i ran the tv set up guide and still nothing happend... im going to keep fooling around with it.. Is there anyway i can check the video socket to see if its working?

I have a feeling its the adapter itself.. Because it originally came with the ati card.

I know with my old ati card, Where the arrow is pointing there would be something called "secondary display adapter" I dout this is whats causing the problem because im running dual LCD's now. I cannot enable the TV however.

DeviceManager.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom