8800 gts 640mb problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
when playing games such as ( Prey,Fear,GhostRecon Advanced warfighter 1

I get a funny wave line thats runs in the middle of the screen when i jump & when i look at a tv in fear there is the same wave line that starts at the top of the tv & goes down to the bottom of the tv & starts back up the top of the tv again ? same thing on ghost recon advanced warfighter when those little camera screens come up in the right hand corner

The wave lines dont seem to happen as much in ghost recon only like i said when the little camera screen comes up in the right hand corner when u get orders.. etc

playing prey i get the wave lines in the middle of the screen when i walk up to a wall & then walk backwards or jump towards a wall.... & i get them also when i have my gun zoomed in ...

Im using the latest nvidia 8800 gts drivers for windows xp Version: 162.18 WHQL
Im running in 1024 resolution on a 20 ich lcd screen .... out side games i run on 1650X1050 reso... refresh rate = 60mhz

Graphics card temp is about 58 idle & around 65 to 67 full load aftar playing for 30mins.. Ive got the fan settings to auto ...

I hope someone has a fix for this thanks...

I did exactly the same thing you did with the 4 pin connector I was about to tell you to check it but I was too later haha.

I don't know anything about the wavy lines though sorry heh.

Is there a way i can record my game & show you guys ? i tryed doing it with fraps but the file i recorded was 400mb

i couldnt really notice the problem when i was recording with fraps maybe cause the frames went back down to 30 when i was recording ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom