7900gt question!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath

Baseband Member
Ever since i purchased the bfg 7900gtoc car last August i have had trouble with it putting brackets across my screen, but my computer will stay on. I have talked to the tech guys at BFG and they call this "Artifacting". They checked my voltage outputs and said it was fine, and couldn't think of what could be causing it.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? I dont think its driver related b/c i have the most recent updates and its not an heat isssue...... any ideas?
Their telling me to try another graphics card in my system and try my graphics car in another system.....dont really have time for that

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated

i dont know anything about OC'n and i did download the atitool but i dont know what slider thing to adjust....

wow i just had to restart my computer b/c it artifacted while tryin to type this in a second ago....my core clock is 475 and my memory is 680

Woah, that's one crazy VGA then. Alright, I know people would suggest you to get Everest Home Edition, but you won't be able to check to see if you OCed your GPU on Home Edition [well it's to check how many % it has been OCed to]. Download the Everest Ultimate Edition and find Display, it will tell you all your Specs of your VGA.

Im not gonna pay for it, but i will try free download.....Anybody have any other suggestions?

ya was playing css this morning and the **** thing blue screened on me with a message 0x000007F, and its has done 0x000007E in the past....some kind a driver issue but my windows help screen says Cause = Unknown. :(

help>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom