780ti not all that great?

I don't know why you think yours isn't great mine flies through everything I got an amazingly overclock able card how ever but I play batman arkham origin at 160 fps maxed at 1080 ac4 runs 40/80 fps watch dogs at 40/80 as well titan Fall nears 200 fps and if I turn vsync on it runs 60fps never even changes from 60. This card has more horse power for current games than any other card I have ever used. Do keep in mind. That a few games coming out aren't optimized very well lately. One reason I respect Titanfall so much is the games technical stability. I won't get into every game but the 780ti is worth every penny over the 780 I have a friend with a better ssd i7 4770k over my i5 and 2100 my ram and he runs a Evga 780 super clocked and in every game we play I usually run 20/50 fps higher than him.

Titanfall is run on the Source engine, so naturally everything will be able to blaze it. Things coming out lately like Watch Dogs which were confirmed developed for PC are going to be more taxing because they are made to do so. There are certain hiccups like the shadow stutter on Ultra but I expect that to be patched easy, just like the flashing shadows. They have a lot of cool new Nvidia tech in that game that hasn't been ironed out so I'm cutting it some slack for now. It's not like GTA 4 when it first came out where years later some people still have issues playing it. I hope R* learned their lesson from that and actually port GTA 5 decently.

Back
Top Bottom