64-bit OS and Webcam issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GaZ_

Beta member
As I started realizing that the more I worked on computers the more communication with other people that work on them was needed, so I signed up on this forum and starting my account with the first post being an issue.:wtf:

This concerns 2 people me and a friend. We are both made fun of as geeks since all we do is work on computers but we take pride in it the issue is that both of us recently upgraded our PC's and RAM space needed boosting so we upped the anty with a 64-bit OS (Windows 7 ultimate). We tried looking for drivers for our webcams but came to the find that there were no 64-bit drivers for our webcam! It is a "Creative WebCam Live! Pro"
and has a model number (VF-0080). Since I am out of options and ideas I thought I should see other peoples perspective! So there is my issue if someone can help me find a ******* :hrmph: driver even if it is a generic one and works with 64-bit I will be more than happy! :grin:

A lot of people started with a question. ;)

I looked it up, and the latest drivers they had were of XP. So I think you're dead in the water.

****** -_- I already spent a grand on game rig updates but I can still get a s**tty one just for now I guess.. Thanks for the confirmation that's all I needed! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom