Originally posted on computerforums.com - computers
Hey guys, I was wondering if I am able to get full 4.00 GB ram on my system. (in my sig) I've been running 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate, but anything I do its always 3.5 usable.
My Windows index is 5.0
Gaming Graphics: 6.9
Primary Hard disk 5.7
On my computer specs from HP, the specs said I can use up to 4GB, 1 GB per slot.
Under task manager in performance,
HP Pavilion a6120n
- Intel ® Core™2 Duo Processor E4400 @ 2.00GHZ on a ASUS P5LP-LE
- 4 GB DDR2 SDRam
- 320 SATA @ 7200 RPM
- BFG nVidia GeForce 9800 GT, 512mb model
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- Silverstone SST-ST752F 750W PSU
- 500GB Lacie External HDD.
- 32in Samsung LN32C350 FlatScreen TV
Btw, it can't be my integrated GPU because it only takes 256mb.