3 Questions, One Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazy_taco

In Runtime
Question Numero Uno -

I have two Nvidia Geforce 7600 GS's on SLI, with the bridge and latest drivers. It does not recognize the second GPU. WTF?

QuEsTiOn TwO -

I have a wireless router that drops my signal every 10 seconds or so. One again, WTF?

Q U E S T I O N T H R E E -

I have an old keyboard, and I have to press the C key very hard to get it to work. How can I fix this?

For your two Nvidia's, try updating your BIOS, and also try re-installing your drivers and updating them as well.

For the wireless router, i need more information on that. What kind do you have, have you installed the drivers properly? How old is it?

Just replace the keyboard dude, they're pretty cheap.

1. have you tried another bridge and make sure sli is enabled in the nvidia drives

2. are you far from the router? latest drivers? next to a phone or microwave? try changing the router chanel see if that helps

3. buy a new keyboard if if bugs you that much.

jcortes said:
...next to a phone or microwave? try changing the router channel see if that helps

This happens to a lot of people with most newer cordless phones, since they operate around the 2 Ghz range, which is what most Wireless routers operate at.

Also, try popping off the C key with a screwdriver and making sure you don't have gummy bear particles or something like that stuck in there. You might want to check that the plastic piece on the back of the key is lined up over the sensor on the KB's circuit board.

Spork 2.0 said:
This happens to a lot of people with most newer cordless phones, since they operate around the 2 Ghz range, which is what most Wireless routers operate at.

Also, try popping off the C key with a screwdriver and making sure you don't have gummy bear particles or something like that stuck in there. You might want to check that the plastic piece on the back of the key is lined up over the sensor on the KB's circuit board.

Thank you for answering my third question. No one else wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom