3 displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

an51r

In Runtime
i have 3 displays hooked up to my current setup (2 monitors 1 tv) my graphics card (pci-e) only allows me to run two displays at once. if i get a cheap pci card will i be able to run all three at once. or can anyone tell me how to set it up so i can. thanks in advance
austin

an51r said:
i have 3 displays hooked up to my current setup (2 monitors 1 tv) my graphics card (pci-e) only allows me to run two displays at once. if i get a cheap pci card will i be able to run all three at once. or can anyone tell me how to set it up so i can. thanks in advance
Provided that the card has been made to that, yes.

I have read in the manuals for the Jaton PCI video cards, and they will allow you do add a 3rd and 4th display.

This was with one of there PCI FX5700LE 128Mb videos cards.
It's been about 2 years since I have playied around with one. The FX5700LE is currently a discontinued chipset/

i am connected to the tv via component connection i have the one monitor though a vga and the other dvi. in my control panel it tells me(with all three connected) that i can only run two displays at once. so i was wondering if i got the tv its own video card could i run all three. or is there a program that could overide my video card settings.

A couple weeks ago I was running 3 monitors no problem (using an AGP GeForce FX5700LE and an old PCI GeForce2 MX 200). This was in Linux, I am not sure if there would be any difference in Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom