256 ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 Hypermemory

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
hey
i bought my gf a laptop and thats the graphic card it has. She has a Core2Duo 1.6mhz
2 gb ram.
Im lookin to see if i can update the driver for that card and cant seem to find it.
And im about to run a 3DMark06 test on it, and was wondering around what score should i expect.

Thank you

you should be able to find the driver there Drivers & Software
the pc sounds plenty fast although im not sure if its strong enough to handle things at full settings. And as for 3dmark06 last time i ran it was wen pc's got scores of 2k and the 6800ultra was king :p.

i know about the website, but I wasnt sure which one. because i couldnt find any for the x1400. And yes my gf does game but not extreme. Simple games like Broken Sword, sherlock holmes. But i usually use her laptop at my work place since i get bored. And im trying to get the max i can get out of her laptop. Im not sure wat setting to use in the CCC. Theres qualit/performance. basic settings, let application decide, or advanced mode. There are so many different things. I wanna make sure and try getting the best that this laptop can support. I also got her the antec cooler thing that you set on the bottom of the laptop, so it helps when playing for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom