2 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiTwin

Baseband Member
My Chip is not spinnin at all, I went into my bios and it says it was going at 0 rpm.

My other problem is my friend, whenever he turns on his computer he gets a bluescreen that says can't start up windows and will turn your pc off b4 anything else is harmed. He claims he hasnt put any new hardware in, he said the problem started a month ago, hed play a video game and it would just turn off. Hed be able to turn it back on but now he cant.

Any help will be useful

LuigiTwin said:
My Chip is not spinnin at all, I went into my bios and it says it was going at 0 rpm.

My other problem is my friend, whenever he turns on his computer he gets a bluescreen that says can't start up windows and will turn your pc off b4 anything else is harmed. He claims he hasnt put any new hardware in, he said the problem started a month ago, hed play a video game and it would just turn off. Hed be able to turn it back on but now he cant.

Any help will be useful

Your chip isn't spinning???? That's a good thing!! lol I will asume you mean your cpu heatsink fan, Plug it into one of the other 3 pin connectors on the board. Try another 3 pin fan in the cpu fan slot. If your cpu fan will work with another connector then You have mobo issues and you can leave it plugged into another connector or get an adaptor (or make your own) and plug it directly into a molex connector from the Power supply.

Now your friend,,,,, Format and reinstall windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom