2 monitors, one for diagnostic information

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, yeah u clicked on expand desktop right? thats what i did.

well it wasnt there at first because I had to restart with out doing anything. everytime i restarted, I did something, like try to put another graphics card in, which should work, and I dont know why it didnt still, or something like that, so that is why it wasnt there.

ah, i get what u were doing.why didn't u just try to connect them to one gpu in the first place without doing other stuff?

I did, but since I could only get it to horizontally scan, I didnt want that. So I tried with a second video card, but when I restarted the first time after putting in a new monitor, I had a new graphics card. So I never really booted fresh with the new monitor.

But I think I might have found the problem with the second card. I will test that when I get home. I gotta go to school

I will. I need to try diff drivers. I have to update a few things though. I will edit this post in a little while with an update.

The new drivers worked. I was letting it search for its own drivers, half expecting it to find the RIGHT ONES, but no, my 7100gs used the 8800gts drivers... But now it works great. I have my 24in on my gts and my 15in on my 7100. Finally :D I love it. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom