Originally posted by Sui
You won't kill yourself, voltmeters are pretty easy to use, just make sure you put the setting on volts... and if your not sure which one it is on that particular voltmeter, then take it picture and ask.
you dont know me man...ur talking to the guy who managed to get shocked from a plug while the power in the entire neihborhood was out...and not no small shock, im talking fork in the socket, paralyzed for about 2 mins while i final realize wat happened....and trust me. i can, and will kill myself if i touch water, or electricity.....or both at the same time?
poseidon has been trying to kill me since 1991, and zeus came in about 1997 to finish wat poseidon failed to do... *shiver*