0x50 and Irql bluescreens

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber

Baseband Member
I have been getting 0x50 and IRQL not less or equal bluescreens when I play games. None of the drivers are third party to my knowledge.
I am very irritated about this, as I have recently fixed two major problems that had plauged me for months.
The ram doesn't seem to be the culprit, because it is performing well within normal operations during gameplay when I run freeRAM with a refresh every three minutes. The drivers are kinda sketchy at this point, so I made a system restore point to a spot with some functional omega drivers, which are still plauged with this problem, but only the IRQL. The hardware probably isn't to blame if I am understanding this right. I haven't installed or taken out any hardware lately.
I must say that these bluescreens started coming after I fixed the 0X8E Bluescreens and Memory could not be "read" in my games.
I tried using driver verifier and I don't think it did anything when I restarted. I base this on the fact that it didn't give me any results. Heat probably isn't a problem, I have about five fans and the cooling gel on the cpu. I've never seen the heat go above 120 Degrees farenheit. Then again, I don't know what is a good temperature for my system. Its an antec case, so its big if that helps, also I keep it open whenever I work on it for fast internal access (Yes I destatic myself every time).

Specs: P4 3Ghz, Radeon 9800 pro sappire 128mb,
Corsair XMS pro 512 ram, 2 sticks of Kingston hyperX 256mb per stick, Sound blaster live 24-bit, westerndigital 80 gb hd.

I would bet alot of money it's still memory

Download and burn the memory testing program called Memtest.

*Sigh* Well, it didn't used to happen and I had the same ram. Hey, how much money did you bet again? Daddy could use a new power supply.

Also, whats this little ranking bar and how do I make it go up?

Well Jase, I have been to that page already. I've listed all of the possible problems here, I have looked at the microsoft solution page about five times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom