Zotac 8800GTS AMP! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ive just seen the Zotac 8800GTS 320MB AMP! Edition, im just wondering wether its very good/reliable, as they are a new partner of Nvidia, im wondering this because it has the highest pre overclocked memory off all 8800GTS under £200 ot 1800MHZ and 570Mhz GPU. Its around £180 aswell so quite good money.

Any of you know wether its anygood as i can only find German reviews.

P.S. I dont really want to OC my graphics card, so a pre overclocked one is a must.

i wouldn't do it, an EVGA stock one would be ideal
i'm sure several several several members here would tell you its very very hard to fry your graphics card by overclocking

I'd personally stick with a card I know, like Sparkle or EVGA, maybe even BFG, but try to get some english reviews, or have someone translate. at all else, call the company with whatever questions you might have

Ive just seen the Zotac 8800GTS 320MB AMP! Edition, im just wondering wether its very good/reliable, as they are a new partner of Nvidia, im wondering this because it has the highest pre overclocked memory off all 8800GTS under £200 ot 1800MHZ and 570Mhz GPU. Its around £180 aswell so quite good money.

Any of you know wether its anygood as i can only find German reviews.

P.S. I dont really want to OC my graphics card, so a pre overclocked one is a must.

It's literally impossible to fry a card as long as you don't change the volts, and or let the car get to hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom