ZipZoomFly experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Theres a few products such as the Corsair 620 Watt HX Series PSU and Thermal take armor that are a bit cheaper then newegg and have free shipping...should I go for it? Anyone have any bad experiences? Does Newegg even refund shipping for RMA'd products, cause these guys sure don't.

The rig in my sig, was bought from ZipZoomFly, and the shipping was about 2 days slower than newegg's, but it was free shipping. I'd say, I had an OK experience with them.

some stuff is likw 2-3$ more but most of the stuff is free shipping i think the extra $ is the hipping but overall its a good place, most stuff is free shipping some stuff is 2 day free shipping

yeah for computer cases it works out...I hope the crap isnt damage during the shipping tho...

ZZF is a great site second to newegg only and sometimes they have better deal then newegg
but last time i checked they really needed to get alot more shipments in because they were out of stock on alot of things

i highly recommend that and newegg, i recomend zipzoomfly for the pricey stuff to ship (cases and stuff like that) :)

Bought my GFX card from them. 2-day shipping was only like $1.99, so I went with that.

Great experience overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom