Zip Zoom Fly CPU MOBO Almost everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing...I saw your signature...and i thought hey...i thought i saw bigapple with that, but it was different. And then boom, I look at the name, and it is bigapple. Anyway, i ordered my PSU (620HX) because it was cheaper with the rebate than the newegg price. So, when i ordered the first time, i checked to make sure i didn't make any mistakes. Then, i clicked "order". Then, i eagerly wait a confirmation email for the whole weekend. When it never came on Monday, i called ZZF, and found out that there was no such order. I am pretty sure that I didn't mistype my information. So ZZF was probably bad there. Then, i re-ordered and got the email, and it's supposed to ship pretty soon.

i thought b1gapl was a used to be active member who was inactive for a while and just came back

OK, so Newegg raised the price on the e6750 AGAIN to 234.99. So I said SCREW Newegg and bought it for $219 at ZZF. Still wanted to buy it cheaper, but I have school in a couple weeks and would rather enjoy the system and get it set up before school starts.

Newegg rocked... until the e6750 came out.

I guess they're just trying to maximize their profits, based on supply and demand. I mean if people are still willing to buy it at that price, theres not really a reason to drop it. Newegg rocks in all other departments though.

I noticed the same thing with the Newegg price going up $10 as I was about to order. So I decided to go with the E6550 instead and save $50. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom