Z-5500

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckliss

Daemon Poster
I'm setting up my Z-5500 and I am having trouble getting all the speakers to work. Im pretty sure its the cables and the connections. Has anyone had this problem I only have 2 working the center and left rear. Any tips would be great.

Its logitech thats ur problem:D

Hmm my friend had the same problem he had to take it back. Im not sure if thats the case tho.

Cdub89 said:
Its logitech thats ur problem:D

Hmm my friend had the same problem he had to take it back. Im not sure if thats the case tho.

Logitech is a great company, not sure what you're talking about. Anyway, try plugging your speakers in to the different spots on the sub which do work just to make sure all of the plugs and speakers work correctly. If they do, then it's your system's speaker settings. Let us know which it is after you tested your speakers.

EDIT: As a little side note, I only have the green wire plugged in to my audigy 2zs and I get all the sounds equally as well as having all plugged in, so I'm not sure why they include the yellow and black..

Hmm this topic scares me. I have the same sound card. Well, when I was plugging in my speakers into the card, I had a similar problem. The wrong sounds were coming out of the wrong speakers. For an example, one of my speakers was trying to put out lows while my sub was trying to do mids. All I had to do however was start reversing cords into different plugs in the back of my sound card, until the right sounds came out the right speakers.

Try that. Just start plugging different cords into different jacks and see if it works.

Good luck with the Z-5500s. I'll be ordering mine next week.

i had 0 problems install my z-5500's into my system, and i too have an x-fi

its most likely a problem in your x-fi settings, that happened to mine once before, but i got it fixed by messing with all the settings, i have mine on regular surround, not xround or something like that....

i'll check my settings when i get home tonite

Yeah you just gotta plug it in right.

Took me awhile to get it right on my XFI with my logitech.

Put it to 6 Channel Direct, and do sound Diagnostics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom